We really miss seeing all of you at the library!
Because we don't yet know when we'll be able to safely gather in our joyful large groups again, please join us for our new virtual programs...
STORIES IN THE STUDIO
Watch for a new episode every other week on our YouTube playlist!
STORIES IN THE STUDIO is a new digital outreach initiative for children from the Provo City Library that will launch this June. In the meantime, enjoy a weekly early literacy tip from Miss Tori and Miss Bekah.
Ver un nuevo episodio cada dos semanas en Facebook y YouTube!
Música y cuentos para los niños cada dos semanas en Facebook y YouTube.
SUMMER TAKE AND MAKES
Every Week in June and July
Register online each week for a new, at-home craft kit!
- For ages 0-12 years old.
- Families must have a current Provo City Library card or registered Orem Library card to register.
- Preregister online the preceding week beginning at 10:00 am on Mondays.
- Pickups will occur on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays of the following week (including curbside!).
- More information
FRIDAY FUN WITH FAIRY TALES
- Join us each week for a new fairy tale themed activity.
- THIS WEEK'S ACTIVITY: Build a castle in the clouds! Grab a container with sides, like a plastic box, then fill it full of shaving cream. Use some LEGOs or building blocks to build your castle in the box with the clouds of cream.
- If you'd like, take a picture and have your grownup post it to their social media. Don't forget to tag us @provolibrary!
JULY FAMILY DINNER BOOK CLUB
Spend a fun filled night with your family by having a Family Dinner Book Club. Select and read a book of fables or a fable retelling. Here is a book list if you need some ideas. Read together as a family before July 30th and enjoy talking about what you read around the dinner table as you enjoy an animal-themed dinner. Here are some recipe ideas to help you plan a dinner that any little creatures would enjoy. We also have some craft ideas you can make together. During dinner spend some time discussing what you like about the book you read. If you need some questions to help you get started, here are some examples. Happy reading!
JULY LEGO CHALLENGE
Using your LEGOs at home build a PIRATE SHIP. Have fun and use your imagination! If you'd like, take a picture and have your grownup post it to their social media. Don't forget to tag us @provolibrary!